Throughout the week of April 14, VMware will be releasing product updates that address the openssl Heartbleed issue. This advisory will be updated for each product release. VMware expects to have updated products and patches for all affected products in VMware Knowledge Article Base article 2076225 by April 19th.
VMware Contact info:
- E-mail list for product security notifications and announcements.
- E-mail: security [at] vmware.com
- PGP key
- VMware Security Advisories
- VMware security response policy
- General support life cycle policy
- Security Advisory https://www.vmware.com/security/advisories/VMSA-2014-0004.html
- Affected & Unaffected VMware Products https://kb.vmware.com/kb/2076225
- Customer Portals & Websites https://kb.vmware.com/kb/2076353
- Update sequence for vSphere 5.5 and its compatible VMware products https://kb.vmware.com/kb/2057795
- The Heartbleed Bug https://heartbleed.com/